Jamey's Oasis

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Cultural Party

So last night my friends Nate and Hoby hosted the much anticipated Cultural Party. There was wine, great food, enlightening conversation, and Nate's directorial debut with his Kenya and Egypt video's. It was a great time. It was nice chance to catch up with friends, drink some wine (the Shiraz was the best, but it always is) and enjoy some great food. I thought those stuffed mushrooms were de-lish, wonder who made those??
Hope you enjoy the pictures. For those who would like the pictures, just let me know and I will get copies made for you..
"What is the definition of a good wine? It should start and end with a smile" ~ William Sokolin Thanks again Guy's

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger GaryCindyDegraff said...

Looks like a great evening with good friends.
Love you,
U.Gary & A.Cindy

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger JSaulmon said...

Jamey,
I'm so glad to see that you have friends...ha ha! Just kidding!Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the picture of Katie and Jordan, it makes me miss you guys so much! Can't wait to come home and visit! Love you bunches!
Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home