Jamey's Oasis

Friday, March 10, 2006

A day off..


So, I took a day off of work to clean house, have the plumber come and get some housework done.. Is that happening, NO!! The plumber did come, and my drains are squecky clean now.. Other than that, I am surfing the web, checking out friends blog sites, got my nails done and checking my bank account online. But I did find something online that is worth all that time. My friend Rachel had a link to this site on her blog, and I have watched this video like 10x, and it is funnier every time. Check out http://www.xanga.com/satanisatool
It is Beastie Boys Parody Called "Lazy Munice" Check the link on the March 6th.
Other than I have to give a shout-out to Katie, who turned 21 yesterday.. Yes it is true!
Also, Sam (the famous Jersey Cat) was jeolous that he hasn't been posted yet on the blog. (don't worry his eyes don't glow, like a demon all the time :) )

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger GaryCindyDegraff said...

Hello Sam, You are looking quite handsome! Tell your "mom" to pamper you some too!!
Have a wonderful weekend MeMe!
We loved having you visit!!!! :)
We especially loved listening to your "coded" phone call! he he
Love,
U.Gary & A.Cindy

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jamey Heinzman said...

Hey what happens in Kokomo, stays in Kokomo!!! Haha Talking in Code and all...

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Alison said...

ahhh..look at Sam, so cute and getting so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home