Jamey's Oasis

Monday, April 10, 2006

The 80's Party

Sorry, it has taken so long to post these pictures..
For those who don't know, for my 27th birthday I had a 80's party. It was a ton of fun, and lots of laughter. It was a night of one hit wonders, lots of monster ballads, some spontenous dancing and some "good" renditions of Posion songs (air guitar and all).

There was some candy from our childhood, candy necklaces, candy rings, bubblelicious gum, and pixie sticks. I wanted some pop rocks but couldn't find them anywhere, they sacred me as a child they probally would do the same now. But I think everyone had a great time.. Thank you all for coming and making my entrance in my "late" 20's bearable!!!


Heather, Jeff and Me!! Thank you guys for coming!!










Jamey & Jamie! (yes, I am wearing a candy necklace)









Jamey & Julie (Julie, I love ya, but those clothes, represented the "bad" parts of the 80's) But I love ya for wearing them!




Shannon, Tiffany x 2 and Jamey (I think my barbie had the same dress Shannon is wearing!)










Thanks guys for being such good sports and dressing up (and yes, pegging your pants did count!)



2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Hey Jamey, looks like you had a great time, i love that everyone dresed up :)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger GaryCindyDegraff said...

Very cool! Yes, we love the 80's.
It looked like such a good time.
Want to have a 50's party..since your sweet OLD Auntie turns 50 this year! OH NO!! :O
Thanks for updating the blog..we were getting sick of looking at Maggie..(sorry Teddi)
Love you!
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home