Jamey's Oasis

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spring: New Beginnings

Ok, so I love spring now that I have my own yard. I have flowers popping up, a great porch, and I even planted my own grass seed over the weekend. Every Heinzman green thumb gene in me is coming out at full force. My neighbors were wondering why I was so intent of getting all the dandelions out my yard, and I am always out there looking for any twig or branch that falls down. I will have the yard to envy!! That is my goal, I want my yard to be the one in which all others try to measure up against.. If you knew my grandpa boots or my dad, you will understand my madness!!


Well, enjoy the pictures for Easter and my flowers...





Katie, Jordan and the my future sister-in-law Jenny Rose






Easter at Grandma's, it was a just a tad windy!! We can't see Dad, someone's hair is in the way.. LOL





My flowers.. and don't worry, I am trying to fix the patchy grass..

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger GaryCindyDegraff said...

We love the pics of the house. Your yard and especially that wonderful front porch. The pictures of all of you are
GREAT, except somebody better let Jim in the picture..:) :) You are a very nice looking family. Jenny Rose fits right in!
Your home just looks like spring!
Love you sooooo much,
Uncle Gary and Aunt Cindy

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger JSaulmon said...

Hey Jamey,
The house looks beautiful!! I love your flag :) Matt and I laughed at the picture of Uncle Jim, poor guy! You all look so nice and you look soooo skinny! I love your hair! I am so jealous! Can't wait to have a house of our own! Take care of your "patchy grass"! Love you!
Matt, Jenny and little Bain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home