Jamey's Oasis

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life Changing..













So, I am back from Poland. I do not even know where to begin.. I am so glad I went on this trip, it was hard at times, but so moving and powerful too. I know I am a different person, this trip opened my eyes and heart to so many different things and people. I truly fell in love with Poland, I didn't want to leave!!
I wanted to post pictures though.. I am hoping to write out everything here soon but in the meantime here are some pictures...
Enjoy..

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger GaryCindyDegraff said...

Thank you for the pictures. So interesting! I can't wait to hear all the stories behind them.
You look so pretty. You can tell by your face that you were having a grand time. We are so glad you were able to have this experience.
Love, Uncle Gary and Aunt Cindy

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Alison said...

0I'm glad you are back Jamey, call me and tell me everything! You look fabulous TTYL!

Alison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home